Announcements for July 29
- Trinity LWML is sponsoring a backpack and school supply project. Basic school supplies are needed and items donated are being collected in the baskets in the new entry. A list of supplies will be posted. Contact Diane Wagner for more information.
- Trinity has taken on the project of having the stained glassed windows fixed on the west side of the church (these are the only ones left to fix). There is approximately $17,000 in the stained glass window fund currently and $21,000 is needed to finish this project. Please prayerfully consider giving to this project if able. Your consideration is appreciated.
- IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR: Lawn mowing season is upon us. There is a sign up sheet by weeks on the table in the new entry. If you are able to help with this, it is very much appreciated.
- NEEDED: Lutheran Island Camp is looking for used shoes. If you would like to donate, a basket is available in our gathering site in the new entry. (No flip flops please)
- Julie Rutherford's address is 4006 - 24th Ave. S., Apt. 305, Grand Forks, ND 58201. Her phone number is 701-775-8464.
- Arleen Wagner is now living at a nursing home facility in Park Rapids. Her address is 909 Crocus Hill St. #5, Park Rapids, MN 56470.
- We have our sign-in sheet on the podium by the guest book. For all of you in attendance: Please sign, including the children. Thank you.
- READ AND RETURN book basket is in the narthex. Pick a book to read and return it when you are finished, sign your name or initials and a comment of what you thought of the book in the front pages of the book. To donate a book, pick a book to inspire and attach the labels from the basket. Please no romance novels.
- ALTAR FLOWERS: If anyone has flowers or would like to donate altar flowers, please contact the flower committee. Thank you.
- Main Street Living North is a televised worship service currently at 9 AM on Fox. Pastors from North Dakota and Minnesota North have been participating in the tapings. They are also archived online at http://www.mainstreetlivingnorth.com
- Youth Gathering plans are beginning. We are once again doing the Schwans fundraiser. In order to help our youth get to Minneapolis next summer and perhaps are already using Schwans, please consider supporting our youth. Visit: http://www.schwans-cares.com/c/38997 and click shop now followed by selecting a team member and then start shopping. If you have any questions, see pastor or one of the youth.
- There are Fisher School Enhancement envelopes on the guest book stand if anyone needs one for a donation in memory or in honor of someone.
- Have you ever read the Bible Story about Esau forgiving Jacob? (Genesis 32-33) SO many stories of forgiveness and restored relationships – something we all need to hear today, don't you think? Coming this fall, we have a chance to read these stories together – with your family – and see how they can make a difference in our lives. Coming to our church this fall “Bring it Home – Reading the Great Stories of the Bible.”
Click to set custom HTML