Announcements for December 17
- New Usher Schedule will be available in February. If you would like a change of month, please see Randy Bruer.
- The Trinity annual meeting is scheduled for January 21, 2018 after worship with a potluck between the Divine Service and the meeting. January 24, 2018 is the snow date. Officers needing to be filled: Steward, Elder, Secretary.
- Donna Engel has moved to Bemidji to an assisted living facility. Her new address is 1010 Anne St. NW, #325, Bemidji, MN 56601. Her new phone number is 218-444-6925.
- Julie Rutherford has moved to a new facility in Grand Forks. Her new address is 4006 - 24th Ave. S., Apt. 305, Grand Forks, ND 58201. Her phone number is 701-775-8464.
- We have our sign-in sheet on the podium by the guest book. For all of you in attendance: Please sign, including the children. Thank you.
- READ AND RETURN book basket is in the narthex. Pick a book to read and return it when you are finished, sign your name or initials and a comment of what you thought of the book in the front pages of the book. To donate a book, pick a book to inspire and attach the labels from the basket. Please no romance novels.
- ALTAR FLOWERS: If anyone has flowers or would like to donate altar flowers, please contact the flower committee. Thank you.
- Main Street Living North is a televised worship service currently at 10 AM on Fox. Pastors from North Dakota and Minnesota North have been participating in the tapings. They are also archived online at http://www.mainstreetlivingnorth.com
- Family Advent Potluck at St. Paul's is this Thursday, at 5:30 PM with the Sunday School Christmas Celebration at 7 PM. Following their special music we will have an Advent and Christmas hymn sing.
- Scott Wallace funeral arrangements:
- Monday, December 18, 2017 - Visitation 5-7 PM with prayer service at 7 PM.
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - Visitation 10-11 AM with funeral at 11 AM. Luncheon to follow and burial will follow lunch at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Euclid, MN cemetery
- All visitations and services held at Our Savior's in Crookston, MN
- The last day to sign-up to purchase a poinsettia to adorn the altar on Christmas weekend is this Wednesday, December 20.
- The white poinsettia's on the altar on December 17 were donated by Arleen Wagner in memory of her husband, Bud Wagner and her son Larry Wagner.
- The LWML has an adopted missionary and they have sent us this video update: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17rUHSl9TICQqs6X19RBcwHYgbXWRFh9w/view
Click to set custom HTML