Announcements for April 1
- The next Voters' Meeting at Trinity will be Wednesday, April 11th at 7:30 pm.
- Trinity LWML is sponsoring the Orphan Grain Train of collecting socks and underwear. Undies and Socks for men, women, and children of all sizes are needed and will be collecting in the gathering area in the new addition. You can also donate cash or a check made out to Trinity LWML and we will buy the items needed. Please give your monetary donation to Meredith Wentzel. Pastor will take all of undies and socks to the District Convention so please bring them by next Sunday.
- Lutheran Island Camp is still collecting shoes. Bring them in by next Sunday so Pastor can take them to the district convention.
- Julie Rutherford has moved to a new facility in Grand Forks. Her new address is 4006 - 24th Ave. S., Apt. 305, Grand Forks, ND 58201. Her phone number is 701-775-8464.
- Arleen Wagner is now living at the Villa in Crookston in Room 215. Her phone 218-277-4826, Ext. 105.
- We have our sign-in sheet on the podium by the guest book. For all of you in attendance: Please sign, including the children. Thank you.
- READ AND RETURN book basket is in the narthex. Pick a book to read and return it when you are finished, sign your name or initials and a comment of what you thought of the book in the front pages of the book. To donate a book, pick a book to inspire and attach the labels from the basket. Please no romance novels.
- ALTAR FLOWERS: If anyone has flowers or would like to donate altar flowers, please contact the flower committee. Thank you.
- Main Street Living North is a televised worship service currently at 10 AM on Fox. Pastors from North Dakota and Minnesota North have been participating in the tapings. They are also archived online at http://www.mainstreetlivingnorth.com
- There are copies of the constitution and bylaws and the annual report on the table in the new entry if anyone wasn't at the meeting and would like a copy.
- Know the Bible Now – This Study is being postponed until fall due to the Minnesota North District making these available at a cheaper cost.
- How We Got the Bible – At St. Paul’s at 7 PM beginning this Thursday we will be discovering the answer as we learn from Rev. Dr. Paul Maier.
- Sunday, April 15 at 7:00 PM will be an informational youth meeting which has two purposes. One is to discuss the 2019 Youth Gathering in Minneapolis and a discussion of an area wide youth group. All youth and parents are welcome. (Youth currently in 7th grade -11th grade are eligible for the 2019 youth gathering.
- Saturday, April 14 is the Annual Firefighter pig roast from 5-8 PM. Please come and support your Fisher fire department. Also, that day the Fisher First Responders are bringing back the Talent Show at 7:00 PM. If you are interested in showcasing a talent contact Tracy Cameron.
- Sunday, April 15, St. Paul’s Lutheran Church – Euclid, MN will be hosting a breakfast and quilt sale from 9-10:30 AM. The proceeds will go to the mission of the Church. On April 15 the service time at St. Paul’s will be at 8:00 AM instead of 8:15 AM.
- The LWML has an adopted missionary and they have sent us this video update: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17rUHSl9TICQqs6X19RBcwHYgbXWRFh9w/view
Click to set custom HTML